Sunday, May 3, 2009

Biblical Dating

If you are interested in reading, what I think, is a pretty well written blog about Christian dating, check out the following blog, beginning with the following article (there are 8 articles in all):

http://www.boundless.org/2005/articles/a0001401.cfm

NOTE: In my humble opinion, I thought some of the biblical exegesis was a stretch and I disagree with some of his application of biblical wisdom, but, keeping these things in mind, the blog is very well written and I felt that he respects the reader, which is really important to me.  Even if you don't agree with this author, I think that if you are going to date in the future, currently dating, or counseling someone who is dating, these articles introduce good points to consider.  Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment